DRU participates with most insurance plans. The list is subject to change; therefore, insurance plan acceptance and participation should be verified. To verify plan participation, please look at your insurance card and contact the company or your employer.
(Not including Medicare Managed Care products)
- BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia HMO
- BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield of Georgia POS
- Beech Street
- Blue Value Secure
- CCN/First Health Network (Coventry)
- Consumers Life / Medical Mutual
- Coventry Healthcare Inc.Health Partners
- Health Plan Select – PPO
- Medicare – we accept assignment
- Meritain Health
- Multi Plan (Formerly known as Preferred Plan)
- Railroad Medicare
- TRICARE Humana Military
- United Healthcare of Georgia
Managed Medicare Plans
DRU is a contracted ‘in-network’ provider with the following managed care organizations for their Managed Medicare insurance plans.
Medicare Private Fee For Service Plans (PFFS)
DRU is currently a deemed provider (contract not required) for most Managed Medicare Private Fee For Service (MPFFS or PFFS) insurance products. These accepted products do NOT include Medicare HMO or PPO products.
Managed Medicare (Full Replacement) Insurance Plans
- AARP Medicare Complete HMO/POS
- Aetna Medicare PPO
- Humana Choice Care PPO
- Humana Gold Plus HMO (Cumming Office Only)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage (PPO) – Currently out-of-network
For all other full replacement Managed Medicare insurance products that are NOT designated as Managed Medicare Private Fee For Service (MPFFS or PFFS) insurance products, please contact your insurance company to seek possible approval prior to your appointment date.
DRU accepts most Medicare supplemental insurance plans that are used in conjunction with traditional Medicare coverage from the government.
If one of these managed care Medicare organizations is not listed by name or logo on your insurance card, it will be essential to verify provider status. To verify, please look on your insurance card and contact the company or your employer.
DRU is happy to accept other forms of payment such as cash, credit or debit cards and checks. Patients paying without insurance will be given a 20% discount off services rendered.